Monday, March 17, 2008

Latest Update

Dear All,
Finally, after 2.5 weeks of waiting and almost given up of hope, I got the reply from the company that I went for interview. Hihihihihi.....I got the offer !!!!
The offer is a permenant staff positision (no need to worry loosing job out of suddent like now...) with my expected salary :P (not even negotiate with me, so i wonder whether my request is low)
After some thinking, i decided to take the offer..for the sake of saving some money and also traveling a bit more in europe.
I am glad that they are willing to go thro the trouble to apply for my work permit.
Anyway, I will still be going home for a break, and return to start my new job in May.
Thank you everyone for your support, courage, helps and advice :)
Thank you so much!!
Sorry to make u all worrying me :P
i will now need to adjust myself back to "staying in london mood/ mode" ( cos actually i already adjusted myself to Msia mood and prepare to face all the challenges in msia, even think of my new car liao :P)
But still many many uncertainties....lots more problem need to overcome following by my decision made...

2 comments:

VoonVoon said...

wah!!! is really a good news!!
that give alot of motivation for me again to make tomorrow in in succeed!!

so we can be colleague again (or mb i will be colleague with rainrain :P, she brought me a good news today too) so i can be one of the accompany for Europe trip, part2. kakakakak....

Shang Seen said...

Waiting for ur good news yah!
let continue the spirit of traveling in europe trip part 2. We will always remember PPL, who left us...... :P