Monday, April 16, 2007

My Favourite TV Series

Surprise surprise~~!! Grey's Anatomy Season 3 is showing on NTV7 every wednesday1030pm. Season 3 Episode 1 Starting last wednesday!!! I am overwhelm by Malaysia unpaid TV program. I am a huge fans of this series and i had been waiting for the DVD to came out in the market, but now, i can watch it free on TV~!!! (I guest even the paid TV is not airing season 3 ..)
Alright, i admit that I am a couch potato (my sister says so).
I love watching TV, any kind of programs will do, traveling, cooking, documentary... (except animals.. i dunno y but i just hate watching animals on TV).
After moving into my new house, my TV finally works....this is what i observed so far
TV programs
Monday CSI (3 episodes continuosly from 930 to 1230am.....)
Tuesday Desperate Housewife (although i think season 2 is not so interesting anymore)
Wednesday Grey's Anatomy
Thursday ....Yet to find out
Friday 24 (this is nice too)

I just cann't wait to go home everyday, so dun date me especially on wednesday until the whole season is over :p
Cheers........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was once a full-time couch potato ... TV was the first thing I turned on when I got back from work and last thing to turn off when I went to bed. Don't remember how long this lasted but not until my friends dragged me out for softball, biking, yoga ... miracle happened, I couldn't stop since then. Now just feel wrong to stay in door when the weather is fine out there (fine weather is very precious here hehehe ... )I am still addicted to TV but not as crazy as before. I have a point okey =P don't let TV be the biggest part of your life, really there are a lot of interesting stuff to do out there => You will see life differently.

Sorry for the long TV talk hahaha ...

Shang Seen said...

It is difficult to get fine weather in Malaysia too...Always too hot to walk under the sun..
Anyway, after a long day work
I feel relaxing with a beer and my favourite TV series :)
Okay, Okay..not really drinking beer everyday lar :P