Monday, July 27, 2009

Recent Lap Top Break Down

Dear All,
So sorry for not being to update my blog for so long. My laptop just went hang last week and I was so afraid of loosing all my photos in my hardisk (shd had done back up for it!!)
After a few days of trying, now only back to normal (finger cross) without formatting the hardisk!
Time to do some update about myself…
Ehm…what had I been b4 after coming back from france trip huh??
Ohohoh, I went to Leeds-York-Nottingham in Mid July.
Going back to Nottingham to see my old place!!!!
(again, for those who dunno, I used to study college in Nottingham in 1995/6)
So I go back to my old college, old house to have a look….. all the old memories…….
Went also to Leeds to visit my friend’s university! Old building with red bricks and ivy is typical picture of Leeds (for those who same age as me, still remember the University of Leeds Picture showing in the UCAS book???)
That’s where I get the idea of how Leeds look like and to be honest, I think those who study there is very lucky to have such a nice environment where I always wish to!
We were there just on the graduation day! Seriously, I never attended graduation b4…(cos I was away to work during my university graduation day) so it is kind of an experience to walk inside the campus with those grads and family taking pictures!
Nice nice nice except it was a rainy day……
Later on, we rush to York (another historical town) and visited the national railway museum…
Will post photos to share later! They even had a shinkansen bullet train donated from japan and the first royal train in England !
Interesting to see all the old machines and interior!
After that we drive to A friend house in Nottingham to tumpang for 2 night!
She serve us delicious Sarawak laksa!!!!!!
Those who never try Sarawak laksa b4, fast fast go n try!
Really delicious lo!
The next morning, we drive to Peak district to walk around mountain and reservoir. And had a extremely dai Chinese/Japanese buffet dinner at Nottingham town (only £12.99pp) buffet !!!!!! eat till I cannot walk!!! muahahahahaha

No comments: