Friday, July 20, 2007

First Drive in Singapore

You will not believe this, I drove a 7seated MPV yesterday. My PM have to rush back to Msia and nobody can pick us up from the hotel, so i have to drive his car, a Mitsubishi MPV.....
I have to drive korean and Japanese...I think all of them are damn scared..
In fact, I m so tension to drive in Singapore, I dunno the road, and I haven;t drove a big car b4...u know ler, all the while i only drive my little Honda city jeh mar....
Hornestly speaking, i am so tension cos there is 7 life on my hand and yet i have to try to remember the way from site to hotel n hotel to site (unfortunely, both way are different...)
Thank god, I made it to site this morning without loosing my way...
I hope my PM can come back soon so that i do not need to bare this big responsible..

No comments: