Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What a Day

Alright, I have to tell from last night. I ordered a taxi to pick me up to airport at 845pm since my flight is 1145pm. I waited n waited sooooo long and he still cannot find his way to my apartment........after a hundreds of calls, he finally arrived at 925pm......
He drove 140km/hr to rush to KLIA, luckily I still manage to check in.
I had not enough sleep in the flight and arriving Osaka at 715am.
I go straight for the System FAT and i really feel very tire especially after lunch.
FAT finish at 530pm and I turn down the dinner offered from my collegue's as I really need to catch some sleep.
Now here I am taking bento and typing this, soon i will go to sleep......
What an exhausted day~~!!
p/s: No photos to share as the area i am staying now is really kampong. Nothing much to show and the Sakura is not open yet. By the way, the weather is cold...for those who is coming, pls bring a jacket...

No comments: